- Virtual reality is a pretended experience that can be similar to or completely different from the real world. Virtual reality refers to a computer generated simulation in which a human can interact with in a three dimensional environment using electronic devices such as special googles with a screen or gloves fitted with sensors.
- In this recreated fake environment, the user can have a practical inclination experience too.
- Augmented reality is technology that combines VR with the real world. It is unique in relation to virtual reality as it adds digital elements to a live view often by using the camera on a smartphone.
MAIN PURPOSE OF VIRTUAL REALITY
- The purpose of VR is to provide people a virtual climate where we collaborate with PCs similarly as we do in reality, that is by talking with a virtual human by creating a letter, or by drawing a picture.
- The idea of Virtual reality is utilized to make different encounters that can help teaching and even engage customers. It is also used for gaming purpose , computer generated reality is applied in classification of business, for example engineering, military and others.
ROLE OF VIRTUAL REALITY
- Virtual Reality helps in various sectors such as Robotics, Education, Medical Sectors, symptoms Science Exploration and many more. This technology helps in Curness of various medical cases such as anxiety disorders, post traumatic stress disorder(VRET) and phobias.
- In education sector this plays a vital role in gaining knowledge and understand things more conveniently. It helps in learning skills without any complications or life implications or consequences of failing in a virtual world. It helps in understanding faster and efficient way.
EXAMPLES OF VIRTUAL REALITY
The examples of virtual reality is been implemented in various fields here are the examples –
- IN MILITARY
In several places such as United States and UK they take help of Virtual Reality in order to train and experience the difficulties and situations of the militaries. It is used in various branches of service – Army, Navy, Air force, Marines and coast Guard.
- IN SPORTS
Virtual Reality brings a revolution in the sports industry. VR can be used by coaches as well as players to train more efficiently across a range of sports, as players are able to watch and experience certain situations repeatedly and can improve each time.
- IN FASHION
Virtual reality helps in creating virtual simulations of store environments can be extremely useful for retailers to design their signage and product displays without fully committing to the build like you would in the real world. Some popular brands that have already begun implementing like GAP, Coach, etc. . .